Adams & Company has signed five new leases totaling 8,412 square feet at 231 West 39th Street. The deals include:
- A two-year, 1,600-square-foot lease with Evolutionary Apparel Inc, a retail apparel and fashion company, which will occupy part of the seventh floor.
- A five-year, 1,800-square-foot lease with Chance or Fate Inc, a women’s apparel brand sold at multiple national retailers including Nordstrom and Saks Off 5th, which will occupy part of the eighth floor.
- A three-year, 1,384-square-foot renewal with Irina Korkhin Sales LLC, a multi-line resort wear and swimwear showroom representing a variety of men, women and children’s lines, which will occupy part of the ninth floor. The company has been in the building since 2004.
- A five-year, 1,444-square-foot lease with Mauritius, a leather company that specializes in fashion jackets, who will occupy part of the ninth floor.
- A seven-year, 2,184-square-foot lease with Showroom Delfina, LLC, a multi-brand women’s sales agency representing apparel and accessory brands, which will occupy part of the tenth floor.